Friday, November 9, 2007

Google Ads think they know me!


As you may have noticed, we have some Google ads running down there on the right side of the screen. Go ahead, click away, I can use the .001 cents. The best thing about Google ads is that they appear to be targeted to your interests. I'm not sure what kind of ads you guys see, but I noticed some great ones today that made me a bit nervous about what Google thinks about my site. I mean, really, Google too? I've already received rejection letters from some search engines stating we are a hate site! I love it!! The world is so sympathetic to fatties that we are considered the same as Nazis, terrorists, and KKK because we poke fun at them. Amazing.

Check out the example on the right. Three of the ads are about diversity and the other two are about anger management. How dare they!! There should be ads about OBESITY, not DIVERSITY. They should be about HUNGER management, not ANGER management! I'll post again soon, but right now I need to cool off by going to the mall and pointing at fatties in the food court.

If you notice any funny ads on your screen while surfing at I Blog Fat, please let me know!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get ads for fat pills and weight loss all the time. I click those ads all the time so you will keep posting. F GOOGLE! Man if you keep this up I'll click your ads and whateva else you got. I even clicked ads for save the whales or some shit like that!

Anonymous said...

You have fat naked ladies on your page, pervert! No wonder they call you a hate site!

Anonymous said...

Hate is hate weather it is against heavy people or african americans or even mexicans! Think about that blogger!

Anonymous said...

la mujer gorda es atractiva. quisiera tener sexo con las mujeres gordas.

Anonymous said...

Fette Frauen sind reizvoll. Ich möchte Geschlecht mit einer fetten Frau haben.

Anonymous said...

Was ist Ihr Problem Herr American? Sie sollten fette Frauen genießen. Den fetten Pussy zu essen ist sehr erfreulich!

Anonymous said...

Fuck all you people that say this is a hate site. People have made fun of people since time began lighten up and have a laugh or two you'll live longer.

William Fatner said...

Anonymous: Hey, screw you! Oh, wait...wait...you're defending us. Good call. Sorry for the outburst; it's just habit.

William Fatner said...

Anonymous: ...since time began? So, like their were cavemen pointing at other cavemen and saying "I hear-um she-um make-um the push-push-grunt-grunt with entire village. She-um is such a skank-um."

Or a bunch of cavedudes stood around the water cooler and said: "How is spoiled milk-um and a fat white cavegirl's legs alike? They-um both white and chunky!